Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mint-yyyy!

Here is my newest artisan creation:  a castile soap made of saponified cottonseed, soybean, coconut, and olive oil.  It has 50% olive oil.  I scented with Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Grapefruit essential oils and it smells soooooooo yummy!  I got some new colorants in and decided to try a cool swirly.  So I used green and black micas, and I'm VERY pleased with these colorants.  Very easy to use!  This was my first time working with micas and they are sooooo worth having.  This soap will be ready in about 2 weeks!


And the Edy's Thin Mint ice cream was a coincidence, I truly didn't plan for the soap to urn out looking like the ice cream!  LOL

1 comment:

  1. jodie I'm going to tag you to this Navy Wifes blog :) its questions for you?
    http://www.navywifediary.com/2012/02/facts-and-questions.html#links

    ReplyDelete