Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tonights soap-pot

Lord Willing, tonight I will be making a batch of soap to add to my inventory.  In the process, I will try to post some pictures of the process and how I make my soap.  Maybe even some lotion too :)  I recently got a new batch of essential oils and fragrance oils in and excited to use them!  Just so you know, my business will be open soon.  Follow me as I make my inventory, and if anything speaks to you to try, let me know!  Here are some pics of what I have so far :)
Ingredients: Distilled water, Pure Olive Oil, emulsifying wax, stearic acid, Vitamin E oil, Optiphen Plus (paraben and formaldihyde free preservative), Sweet Orange essential oil, Vanilla extract

My best ever shaving soap for men (and women, too!). Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, tallow, palm oil, coconut oil, buttermilk, sodium hydroxide, chamomile tea leaves, betonite clay, castor oil, sweet almond oil, essential oils of bergamot, lavender 40/42, and clove. This has a wonderful earthy-woodsy aroma and the betonite clay gives it that "slip" for shaving, while the essential oils adds wonderful skin qualities

Ingredients: Tallow, Palm oil, coconut oil, distilled water, and sodium hydroxide (lye), and fragrance. My standard recipe, long lasting with plenty of bubbles, and won't leave your skin feeling dry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment